Good Morning Dear Readers,
I am so happy to be in full Mermaid swing and getting so many new readers. Who would have ever guessed!!!!! Thank you all for your love and support.
Today my partner Louise and I will go on another adventure: LOL, Louise has been holed up here since December after leaving her crazy husband after 27 years. We have had lots of fun and tears and laughter. She is almost ready to leave the Mermaid nest as we are going to look at an apartment for her.
Our adventures have included in just a few short months:
Burying the poor dog in the backyard in our jammies after he suddenly got congestive heart failure and died in one day. That was a mess, because we didn’t dig the hole deep enough. Hmmmmmm. And no one was around to help us. Get a visual of all of that and we were laughing and crying.
- A trip to Mexico to bring back antibiotics and buy junk and we were on a weird bus. Ok?
- A fancy dinner at a Greek restaurant where the wine we drank cost more than the entire dinner.
- And on and on and on. Louise is my soul sister.
- And today we are going to meet a crazy dentist with a vacation rental house at 10. This lady was so drunk when she called me to confirm at 6:00 pm that I was so annoyed. But, I need to find a place to put 13 guests in October for Mr’s birthday. And who knows what else we will do today. I bet not much because it’s going to be 100 outside.
- Plus, we need to figure out how to file for DIVORCE for her in the most cost effective manner. Dear God.
So, all this brings me to the topic, do you have a BFF or an Ethel and Lucy or a Thelma and Louise? If you don’t find one. Being with people you click with is a gift and a blessing. I love my friend family, you all are the best!!!!!
Louise and I can get in so much mischief AND Mr will be out of town all next week, so I bet we will have an adventure. What do you think?
Hopefully, no dog deaths. That one about did us in. But, I have a 17 year old dog who has good days and bad days. I think in my old age and wisdom I am finally getting it about dogs and why people say NO MORE. The heartbreak is just too much. That’s my story on DOGS and I love DOGS.
And, I really dislike 45 today and have already shut off the news. NO MORE 45 news for me today, it’s too depressing.
Love to all and Happy Weekend, Love the one you’re with and have some fun,
Thelma, The Mouthy Mermaid
A disclaimer: Louise and I have been together for over 15 years, Dear God there are so many stories. xoxoxoxo